Business Analytics: Data Trends Let Businesses Spot New Opportunities

See how smarter analytics and the insights derived from it, lets various industries and businesses spot new opportunities, and uncover hidden connections.

Comments

ProStrategy Colman says:

See how smarter analytics and the insights derived from it, lets various
industries and businesses spot new opportunities, and uncover hidden
connections. #ProStrategy #IBMCognos

Rob Cornelsen says:
Ron Villejo says:

I am wrapping my head around big data and business analytics. I am actively
looking into how I can best tap into the knowledge and capabilities of tech
giants like IBM, while also exploring avenues to do analytics even better.

Ron Villejo says:

I am wrapping my head around big data and business analytics. I am actively
looking into how I can best tap into the knowledge and capabilities of tech
giants like IBM, while also exploring avenues to do analytics even better.

Emily Simmons says:

I agree! Love how such a such a large concept is something really so simple
and logical.

mygardenparty says:

Joe Granville was a part of my financial career. Now Vincent Granville is
my data mining guru @analyticbridge for predictive analytics.

cboehm24 says:

The difference is speed and volumes of data. Rather than days or weeks of
ETL, a model is set up in advance, built into an existing infrastructure
and run through a predictive model to provide an immediate answer on demand.

cboehm24 says:

No problem! Glad to help.

birdieman100 says:

Great story on the value of turning data into insights!

Gregory Cox says:

Absolutely correct. Awesome.

Guy E. Lawson says:

This is just one example. *Why does the better product move slower and need
to be taken off the shelves? Because Arizona Tea understands marketing
better than Bigelow. The trends of what happens at the grocery store level
doesn’t help Bigelow. Why isn’t their target group educated? Because of the
lack of consumer education from their end.

森 健一 says:

Needs of business analytics overflow business event. However working to
holiday get a chance rank up. Money is not evil thinking about useful
logistics tool. Everything out of insider evilist. Evilist is I’m not want
money but get money town people so yes crimer. Internet business security
trade is early pear to pear and smile heart. Safety input money output
money to humanright. IBM Security Researcher Kenichi Mori OpenWall,inc

Keith Mhundwa says:

can you study analytics in varsity ?

Corky K says:

Thanks for that explanation. I didn’t get that from the film. It just
seemed like a data mining concept presentation. Good luck with your
endeavors.

Anne Rosalia says:

Quick n Real money from your Home PC ONLINEJOBSFROMHOME.UPHERO.COM It pays
me over 4.000$/Month

Utha Karla says:

Guys guys guys! Do you want to make money ONLINE? It’s easy, have you tried
ONLINEJOBSFROMHOME.UPHERO.COM That’s a nice way of making money in your own
time…