The 5 best advice to become a successful entrepreneur (By Multi Millionaire Robert Herjavec)

Please fell welcome to subscribe, like, share, enjoy, comment, interact and be happy for more content 😉

Check description to know more about this video & about us:

ABOUT US:
We want to inspire entrepreneurs and share value content to help them succeed better.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GetAMentor
Twitter: http://twitter.com/GetAMentor

ABOUT THE VIDEO:

ABOUT Robert Herjavec:
Robert Herjavec is one of North America’s most recognizable business leaders. A dynamic entrepreneur, Robert has built and sold several IT companies to major players including AT&T and Nokia, on his way to amassing a personal fortune. Following a short retirement, Robert recently launched, The Herjavec Group (THG), a $125 million managed security company that is recognized by Profit 100 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America. In 2013, Robert won the prestigious Canadian “Entrepreneur of the Year Award” for Technology and was presented with the Queen’s Jubilee Award for outstanding service. Robert demonstrates his entrepreneurial expertise through his leading role on the Emmy nominated, hit American TV show, Shark Tank, now in its 5th season on ABC (produced by Mark Burnett Productions). His inspiring books, “Driven” and “The Will to Win”, were simultaneously Top 10 Bestsellers that earned him the title of “Best Selling Author”. Robert’s motivational business advice has received millions of impressions through TV, print, radio and digital media. To Robert, running a business is a lot like one of his greatest passions, racing cars. He believes, “You have to stay LASER-FOCUSED when driving a car over 200 miles an hour, similar to growing a business in today’s world of rapidly changing technology.” For the past three years, Robert has competed as Ferrari #007 for The Herjavec Group Racing in the North American Ferrari Challenge Series including winning, “Rookie of the Year 2011.” Website: http://robertherjavec.com

ABOUT MENTORING (By Richard Branson):
“Whenever I am asked what is the missing link between a promising businessperson and a successful one, mentoring comes to mind. Giving people advice on how they can best achieve their goals is something that is often overlooked. Here in Adelaide today there has been a lot of focus upon mentoring, ranging from giving young pilots the skills to fly to sharing business tips with start-up video conferencing business FaceMe. Over breakfast I chatted with Business Chicks and in the evening shared business lessons at the National Achievers Conference. I also got some mentoring myself from Tour De France cycling pro Patrick Jonker on a beautiful cycle around the city.
It was also a real privilege to speak at a mentoring session with the Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (AIME). Their inspiring Founder Jack Manning Bancroft, a bundle of boundless energy and ideas, set up AIME when he was just 19 and they have now expanded across Australia, engaging over 2000 Indigenous high school students and 1000 university students. Their new Mentors 4 Life program can be used by businesses and networks across the world, helping to ingrain the positive message of mentoring within companies globally. The spirit of mentoring should be embedded in all businesses and certainly is at Virgin. AIME reminds me a lot of the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship with its messages of mentorship, leadership and entrepreneurship. It is an excellent example of using business as a force for good.
Mentoring was very important for me personally. For example, Sir Freddie Laker gave me invaluable advice and guidance as we set up Virgin Atlantic, while my mum has been a mentor throughout my life. Nowadays, I find mentors inside and outside of Virgin every day. If you ask any successful businessperson, they will always have had a great mentor at some point along the road. If you want success then it takes hard work, hard work and more hard work. But it also takes a little help along the way. If you are determined and enthusiastic then people will support you.
If you are looking to make your way in business, try to find a mentor. If you are in a position to share the skills you have learned, give something back by becoming a mentor yourself.”

OUTRAS DICAS DE ÓTIMO CONTEÚDO:
– Bel Pesce, a Menina do Vale – Escola Online de Empreendedorismo
– Box1824 – Comportamento do Consumidor e Tendências
– Endeavor Brasil
– Empreendedor Digital
– Entrepreneur.com
– Inteligência Financeira
– TED – Ideas worth spreading

Comments

Stormy Hollingsworth says:

The poor guys jealousy is annoying me.

Joshua Semrok says:

When they talk its completely off? im surprised no one else notice that.

Susan M. Sparks says:

Maybe proof the intro copy…feel welcome, not fell welcome. The 5 best
tips (rather than advice).

Jose Vargas says:

people blame Billionaires and Millionaires for a lot of things. It is super
frowned upon to be successful nowadays for some reason, but that doesn’t
exactly explain why the more I watch these videos of rich people talking,
the more I respect the rich for their efforts and what they have done to
society

Freedom!! Wake Up AMERICA says:

sound is late.

Ericka Frazier says:

This is awesome information!

Richard Hunting says:
Ahmet Yasar says:

too much bullshit going on here because of the poor guy.

JmansFragments says:

this is a very important video indeed i study millionaires and billionaires
like the back of my hand

they know what they talking about

Terrance Williams says:
Brain Rush says:

bizarre that he doesn’t know who bruce wayne is, yet he has a playboy
life….car racing like tony stark

Hugo Bohórquez says:

Funny stuff. Useful? Not sure

Prebanda Sandra says:

Kind,Nice & Loving #Croatian He is my inspiration .Love what you do !!!!

Jessica Cann says:

I’m so glad else said that about Kevin! Although I have a crush on the
man.. I have to admit that his approach to business sucks.

Sparkie Martin says:

execution is the key to resolution

LifeDesign09 says:

LOL that was a fun interview to watch

Marco Henrique says:
Hadi Aboukhater says:

Great advice!

Tom McCarthy says:

Bruh..the white guy on the right is so lunchin

saidox says:

I don’t know who that guy to the right is, but he is so annoying and not
funny. It just looks really desperate and pathetic.

Andrew Zimmerman says:

Why is the quality of this so terrible?

Overflow Cafe says:

Great Video

Darlene Johnson says:

Good Advice

TollfreeNumber.ORG says:

It’s so true – you have to LOVE what you do. Bottom line.

tuoi ngo says:

Your story is really touching and encouraging more people to reach success.
I love your SHARING ROBERT HERJAVEC……..
I am now an entrepreneur. I love the story about the give back to community
and resilient strives to reach the success of Great Human beings.
Wish you and your family always peace happiness and full of success. I am
now living with 4 University grow up children in Canada. Please contact the
linked by me:
As a Vietnamese young single mother with 4 children, 3 are in University,
and 1 is in High school. Winter of December 1989 arrived alone to Canada as
a boat person from Thailand Refugee Camp as the age of 19. Having an
abusive, control, and isolated married by a big,wealthy and religious
family in Canada. Suffering from a victim of sexual assault by Pastor of
Vietnamese Christian& Mission Alliance. Terrifying by a gambled and
womenized ex- husband for almost 20 years of married. Being bully,
gossiping, accusation by Vietnamese Christian Church community.
Love your hard young life and your scarify love priceless from your Mother,
in poverty as mine. Love to have a chance to share my true stories as a
young girl boat person.
Hopeless and unjustice happened into my life. Suicide was crossing my mine
all the time. Creating some real interviews for women and children’s voices
raise wishes for a better, healthier life.
Learn and love to give all back to Communities, to people I care who are
deserve my giving. Using sources of money to create some jobs for single,
low-income, homeless mothers and students in sale green garden business or
career training.
Developing some talented programs in dancing, art, singing, cooking,
healthy living contest.
Creating some free multicultural music and entertainment training and
beauty contests women and girls.
Open hands for helping and giving to those suffering, hiding women and
children for their needs.
One by one helping program in communities.
Continuing build and develop Squamish Camp’s project for women and children
can get away, meditation, enjoy nature and be happy.
Building some healthy relationship for women and girls in communities by
Dating programs.
Creating Winning Parents’s sharing and listening stories contest help those
Parents are struggling with their children.
Discuss and speak out Void Poverty to Women and Children Programs.
Expand more happiness, healthy programs in Canada.
I wish to see more and more smiles on women and children faces. I wish can
hear more and more laughing in women and children heart.
Life coaching business in my mind is an opportunity to interact with a new
friend, a new journey, and to be shared to learn new experiences both. Nice
thing is the experience of pain is often successful, survival will
contribute support, preserve and protect those who are about to stumble,
loneliness, grief was to inspire and continue to strive to reach the future
and dreams of their success. I find that I become the source of joy to
those around the fruit the attention, encouragement, share,support from
different circumstances in life. Life coaching business until one day the
truth will be a great success in my life to bring a solid financing, the
life experiences, the only valuable lessons for this beautiful life to
those around me that I want to care for them.
Together we can make something happen.
To all dear loves,

HONGTUOI

Mirza Samiul Huda says:

The 5 best advice to become a successful entrepre…:

Lizard Queen says:

Why are they laughing when he says dark and lonely?

Millionaire says:

Mindset is the most important aspect to wealth and success. One of the best
learnings for me is that people are like a thermostat – whatever their
“financial temperature” is set at is what it will always return to, hence
the reason why so many lottery winners return to their initial financial
state – because the mind is not prepared. You have to reset your thermostat
to being a millionaire -http://tinyurl.com/q6qxpqp

robert t says:

thanks for sharing this important video!

I was really pissed off in my Job and i wanted to break free. But I did not
do how to get out of it!
But, i did 3 things

1) prayed to god every day
2) checked out many videos like this one which helped me to keep trying
3) also i implemented concepts given in “21 Entrepreneurial Habits~Free”
android app.

now, within 3 months, I am out of my shittie job and i have started a
small business.

i am more happy and enthusiastic now!

Brain Rush says:

the male host would probably make a damn good comedian….I WANT to hear
his opinions on things

Elena Kewke says:

very helpful… thanks… well explained… i would advise you also to look
for photoshop courses on coursmos.com… useful lessons… mostly for
beginners…

Start your business with a Mentor says: