The Secret to Making Money by starting a small business.

A great Seminar on how to get a business going without having to spend a lot of money. Justis talks about how its possible to use what he calls the three “S’s” to create successful small businesses that do what you want them to do…in other words make you money and give you freedom rather than taking money and time away from you.

This 38 minute program is a great primer on how to start any business and make it a success.

Comments

Billy Brasco says:

Here’s a great business idea: tell a bunch of naive fucks how to go into
business and make money off it.

Phillip Hanford says:

Let me tell you about the three ‘S’ es. OK did I tell you about the three
‘S’es well before I do I’ll tell you some myths. OK did I tell you about
the three ‘S’ es OK well before I tell you I want to tie my shoes. OK did I
tell you about the three ‘S’es. OK before I give an example of structure I
want to brush my teeth. Well I’m getting a signal I’m about out of time…
fake audience, fake backdrop, yeah we contracted that out we did this whole
thing for 2 cents and so can you, don’t listen to consultants.

Como Cortar Cabello says:

Are you aware of this TRENDING and HUGE opportunity starting a T-Shirts on
Demand business? look: http://bit.ly/Start-TShirt-Business

Ken Thomas says:

Very insightful video, mate.

I got one problem with it though. You said that consultants are full of
shit and talk shit to their clients.

Well, mate, I’m a fucking consultant and I don’t take kindly to being told
I’m full of shit.

You should watch your mouth, mate, or I’ll initiate a hostile takeover of
your company.

Peter Piper says:

What was it I heard…Those who can’t, teach?
Yep, That’s the one.

Hamad says:

mr fake

Tutorials4U says:

You want to earn money? Yes? I am not gonna tell you that you get a
thousand dollars a day thats just fake but you can do surveys and more and
easily earn money just click here: http://csl.ink/uMx

DeadBunny6597 says:

so she sits on her ass most of the day, because shes happy making 75k a
year? That’s not a business woman at all.

cash christensen says:

If you want to make money online guys click this link
http://payripo.com/?share=116844 its a very simple website too use and it
worked great for me, btw this is not a scam id rather do this than start a
small business :)

Bock Turner says:

“The Home Business Whisperer”

Manuel Sheldon says:

*The Secret to Making Money by starting a small business.*

lazar murray says:

his suggestions seems worth giving a shot

Chris Servoss says:

umm the old farmer was an a**hole. The younger farmer learned from that and
took advantage of it. Furthermore, the moral of the story is Business
learns from business. You want to start a business then learn the business
first. Your competition is your best business model. ehh what do I know I
dont even have a business of my own yet. Thats just what I get from this
video.

Tuhel Mamon says:

home business

V Teetsov says:

You lost me at the fake clapping audience :’)

VideoReviewer says:

first and last skill is marketing and sales – the rest is just an expense

Kenan Hadzic says:

It’s not bad talk. I, as an economist, the only thing I can add is that
girl that started operations there is only one problem, and that is: The
competition which was won by the girls who will do the job for her :)

Walking gamer says:

When ill grow up ill make a fucking hot do restaurant literally hot dog

Edmund Dunn says:

There is an old adage, don’t think about to long just do it and that is how
small businesses were started and grew into what they are today. When your
serous look online, everything you need to know is there, you literally
have at your finger tips the most powerful machine ever invented, your
computer.

Manuel L. says:

Nice video! The concepts here are really great, and they make sense, too.
True, the effects may have seemed a *bit* cheesy, but still, I don’t judge
a book by the cover. Business tips are still helpful in the end, anyways.

Interesting how there are tons of advertisement links down here, as if we
don’t already know about that crap. XD

usm business Systems says:

we should have a well skilled team to trim our business dream and we should
be in partner with great organization with provides manual support in
Driving the Business Trend i prefer

John Coltrane says:

Really motherfucker? Fake reverb and talking to fake audience?

Jeff Shiflett says:

I want my two minutes back.

Infiniti Creative Landscape Design says:

I’m networking; friends only ~ click here :

BassStudent4life says:

i got a tip for this guy. CREDIBILITY, for example, don’t make cheesy,
online videos, using poorly produced effects, standing in front of a
horrible background, pretending to be speaking to an actual live audience.

Mike Bula says:

u suck u old fart shit

lokkarggg says:

hes just in a room alone recording this shit and added background and sound
effects to make it sound like audience is there. Fake shit right here.